Do you just belong?
Are you an active member the kind who would be missed?
Or are you contented that your name is on the list?
Do you attend meetings and mingle with the flock?
Or do you stay at home and criticize and knock?
Do you take an active part to help the world along?
Or are you just satisfied to be the kind who just belongs?
Do you work on a committee to see there is no trick
or leave the work to just a few and talk about a clique?
Do you come to meetings often and help with hand and head?
Don’t just be a member but take an active part instead!
Think this over and remember, Do you know how to ring the gong?
Are you an active member or do you just belong?
If you are a member of the Knight of Columbus sign up for one of our Council Committees listed below.
TO LEARN MORE OR TO JOIN A COMMITTEE TODAY, PLEASE CONTACT:
PETER SIANO AT (954) 854-3696 OR CLICK HERE TO SEND EMAIL.
- Charity Committee – Chairman – Jose Vazquez
Goal: To evaluate potential charitable causes, organizations, and individual recipients. To manage council Charity Budget.
Members: Stephan Bartanowitz, Joseph Perrone, Blaise Picchi, Peter Siano, Dennis Terrill, Jose Vazquez
- 5K Committee – Chairman – Dennis Terrill
Goal: To organize and manage the council 5K event and fundraising efforts.
Members: Steve Buckley, Phil Demers, Robert McMahon, Joseph Perrone, Jim Perry, Peter Siano, G. Michael Smith, Rupert Tarsey, Dennis Terrill, Dan Tordella, Joseph Van de Bogart
- Social Committee – Chairman – Robert Di’Angelo
Goal: To organize and manage the council social events.
Members: Robert Di’Angelo, Blaise Picchi, Peter Siano, Robert Townsley
- Memorial Committee – Chairman – Blaise Picchi
Goal: To recognize, honor, and remember our fallen Knights.
Members: Blaise Picchi
- Public Relations Committee – Chairman – Blaise Picchi
Goal: The purpose of the PR Committee:
- Create awareness in the community for our council and its contributions.
- Build a positive image for the Knights of Columbus as a whole, and our council in particular.
- Create valuable exposure for the council and its activities.
- Communicate key messages to target audiences.
- Clear away misconceptions.
- Strengthen community support for the Knights of Columbus and its mission.
- Assist in recruiting new members.
Members: Currently Looking for volunteers
- Fish Fry Committee – Chairman – Peter Siano
Goal: To organize and manage council Fish Fry Events and Fish Fry Fund raising efforts.
Members: Stephan Bartanowitz, David Bernert, Joseph Perrone, Blaise Picchi, Peter Siano, Robert Townsley, Shawn,
- Soup Kitchen Committee – Chairman – Jose Vazquez
Goal: To organize and manage council Soup Kitchen Events and Soup Kitchen Fund raising efforts.
Members: Stephan Bartanowitz, Sam Nicholas, Joseph Perrone, Peter Siano, Jose Vazquez
- Pancake Breakfast and Coffee & Donuts Committee – Chairman – Peter Siano
Goal: To organize and manage council Pancake Breakfast Events and Pancake Breakfast Fund raising efforts.
Members: Stephan Bartanowitz, Sam Nicholas, Joseph Perrone, Blaise Picchi, Peter Siano
- Adult Living & Nursing Home Committee – Chairman – Dennis Terril
Goal: To organize and manage council Adult Living and Nursing Home Events and Fund raising efforts.
Members: Sam Nicholas, Blaise Picchi, Joseph Perrone, Peter Siano, Dennis Terril, Jose Vazquez
- Membership and Retention Committee – Chairman – Rupert Tarsey
Goal: To organize and manage council membership retention, membership drive events and all other recruiting efforts.
Members: Jack Fink, Al Massey, Shawn McKamey, Rupert Tarsey (Assisted By David Bernert & Peter Siano)
- Website Committee – Chairman – Stephan Heyliger
Goal: To organize and manage the council website.
Members: Stephan Heyliger (Static Content Manager), Scott Favreau (Blog Manager), Peter Siano (Calendar & Events Manager), Brandon Whelan (Photo Gallery Manager)
© 2015 Knights of Columbus Council #13118